At Startup 360° News, we respect your privacy. According to our confidentiality and privacy practices, we safely handle and protect your information from misuse. We will not sell or share any information we acquire from you to any third party. We use it only to assist you or help you in enhancing your business.
We collect the following information from you:
- Your name and email address through our Contact Form or Newsletter Subscription form.
- The details of the web pages visited on Startup 360° News from the time you enter to the time you leave our website.
- Comprehensive hits per week for individual web pages or article pages for the purpose of statistical records and site analytics.
How will we use this information?
- All business conversations, mail correspondences and information will be kept strictly confidential.
- We use the information you provide, such as your name, e-mail ID and phone numbers only to respond to your requests and to keep you updated on the latest information pertaining to Startup 360° News.
- We get the details of the web pages/articles visited by you and the number of page hits per week in order to customize our pages, and thereby enhance our site’s usability.
- Any third-party service providers used by Startup 360° News may perform certain functions which may include data processing. Such companies are under a strict duty of confidentiality with Startup 360° News.
If and when required by law, we may disclose your information to law enforcement officials to protect our rights and comply with the legal proceedings. We reserve the right to notify you on such compliance with the law.
At Startup 360° News, we follow high security standards, such as data encryption and spam protection, to ensure that your information is handled securely. Any information and data shared through our site will be guarded against perversion, loss or any external amendments. Startup 360° News strictly restricts access of your information to unauthorized users.
Startup 360° News maintains a mailing list of clients who have contacted us and are interested in receiving monthly updates through our newsletter. This list will not be sold, rented or shared with third party. We maintain your details for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law. Users who do not wish to continue receiving updates from Startup 360° News can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in our newsletter.